I have discovered that volunteers are a shy group when it comes to putting their names in print. In this article I name individuals who are currently serving on various committees, often for many years, which keep the King William Association running. In no particular order and please forgive me if I forget to name you.
- Concerts in the Park: Ethel Pedraza and past Chair Janis de Lara
- Cultural Arts Committee: Molly Shafer, Susan Athené, Sherry Hess, Ethel Pedraza, Nora Peterson and Anne Alexander
- Socials: Patty Duarte and Bradley Toland
- Newsletter Committee: Susan Athené, Alan Cash and Bill Cogburn
- Newsletter Labeling Team: Gretchen Haynes, Mary Ann Ohlenbusch, Nora Peterson, Anne Alexander and Carmen Van Meter
- Publicity Committee: Nora Peterson
- Ad Hoc Parking & Transportation Committee: Rose Kanusky (Chair), Christine Viña, Tom Hogg and Lavaca Neighbors Jeff McPherson, Miles Donnelly and Al Rendon
- Architectural Advisory Committee: Mickey Conrad (Chair), Pat Conroy, Anne Alexander, Maria Pfeiffer, Christine Viña and Gary Woods; past Chair Jack Kent
- Finance Committee: Beth Davis, Alan Cash, Deb Mueller, Chris Price, Joe Van Meter and Brad Shaw
- Sidewalk Committee: Fred Pfeiffer
- Pedro Huizar Park Ad Hoc Committee: Curtis Johnson (Chair), Sherry Hess and Ethel Pedraza
- Membership Committee: Annice Hill (Chair) and Jessie Simpson
- Graffiti Committee: Nadine Johnson
- KWA/Lavaca Tree Beautification: Alan Cash and Mary Ann Ohlenbusch
- King William Fair Volunteers - too numerous to mention! I will highlight them another time.
A big thank you to all our volunteers! Your years of dedication are important assets to the Association.
- Cherise Bell